Now is the perfect opportunity to choose a homesite on one of the top lake communities in the Austin area.
Rough Hollow is located on Lakeway’s eastern frontier and extends and enhances the casual elegance of this exciting waterfront community.
The breathtaking natural amenities of Lake Travis are the perfect complement to the exciting amount of nearby amenities, including golf, tennis, hiking, flying, scuba diving, sailing, horseback riding and more located either on-site or within minutes of the community.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Lake Travis ISD, which in 2016 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency.The award-winning floor plans from Coventry Homes complement this exciting community.
All homes feature our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing new home buyers to save on energy bills.
Learn more about new homes in Rough Hollow today!
Schools in the Canyon Ridge at Rough Hollow Community
are located within the Lake Travis ISD
Serene Hills Elementary School (Elementary School)
Lake Travis Middle School (Middle School)
Lake Travis High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.03 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- Located on Lakeway's western frontier on the south shore of Lake Travis
- Easy access to over eight golf courses
- Exclusive neighborhood with spectacular views of Rough Hollow Cove and the Lake Travis Hill Country
- Residents will also enjoy the many other area amenities including greenbelts, playgrounds, trails, baseball fields and swimming pools
- The Lakeway Airpark is located just outside Rough Hollow and is managed by Lakeway residents. The Airpark is a privately owned, not for profit, public use airport for residents and guests of Lakeway.
- The Lakeway World of Tennis is located at the entrance to Rough Hollow with sixteen courts featuring lights for evening play and indoor climate controlled courts for year round play, clay courts, as well as a stadium court.
- The Rough Hollow Yacht Club and Marina includes a clubhouse, resort-style pool, gym, day spa, tram to the marina, a coffee bar and deli, yacht store and offices
- Lake Travis ISD
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.