Coventry Homes offers award-winning floor plan designs built with EcoSmart technology in the master-planned community of Cinco Ranch in Katy, TX. The community’s amenities are some of the best in the region and is a major contributor to the tranquil serenity of “the Cinco Ranch Lifestyle”.
Nearby recreation centers include The Lake House and Westridge Creek. The Lake House features a saline pool, a splash pad, a children’s pool and two water slides, while the Westridge Creek Rec Center offers a swimming pool with a water slide tower, a splash pad, 2 tennis courts, a playground, and more. Residents can also explore nearby natural areas on the Bayou Nature Trail, or play a round of golf at The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch.
As a bustling master-planned community for over 25 years, Cinco Ranch has developed into a full-fledged city able to offer excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment options just minutes from home. Located conveniently between I-10 and the Westpark Tollway, Cinco Ranch provides easy access to Downtown Houston as well as employers in the Energy Corridor. Students attend Katy ISD schools.
Schools in the Cinco Ranch Northwest Community
are located within the Katy ISD
Maydell Jenks Elementary School (Elementary School)
Woodcreek Junior High School (Junior High School)
Tompkins High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.16 per $100 of appraised valuation.
Cinco Ranch Residential Property Association, Inc.
Estimated HOA Dues: $1,100.00 per year.
- The Westridge Creek Recreation Center is the newest major rec center in Cinco Ranch includes two tennis courts, a picnic pavilion, a playground, a swimming pool with a water slide tower, a splash pad, bathrooms, and changing facilities.
- The Lake House Recreation Center boasts a saline pool wonderland, a splash pad, a children's pool, two water slides, flexible meeting spaces, and more. CincoLife hosts year-round activities and events in The Lake House.
- The Water Park includes two water slides, a large pool, and a splash park.
- The Beach Club is a half-acre, four foot deep swimming lagoon, available for residents as the perfect staycation weekend.
- 17 Tennis Courts are available to residents.
- The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch is an 18-hold, par-71 daily fee course. Residents enjoy preferred tee times, greens discounts, and other perks.
- The Bayou Nature Trail extends roughly 4 miles through 70 acres of preserved woodlands and wetlands.
- The Katy YMCA is a first-rate fitness facility located in the heart of Cinco Ranch and offers around 150 free exercise classes each week.
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.