Overview of Cinco Ranch Northwest
Coventry Homes offers award-winning floor plan designs built with EcoSmart technology in the master-planned community of Cinco Ranch in Katy, TX. The community’s amenities are some of the best in the region and is a major contributor to the tranquil serenity of “the Cinco Ranch Lifestyle”.
Nearby recreation centers include The Lake House and Westridge Creek. The Lake House features a saline pool, a splash pad, a children’s pool and two water slides, while the Westridge Creek Rec Center offers a swimming pool with a water slide tower, a splash pad, 2 tennis courts, a playground, and more. Residents can also explore nearby natural areas on the Bayou Nature Trail, or play a round of golf at The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch.
As a bustling master-planned community for over 25 years, Cinco Ranch has developed into a full-fledged city able to offer excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment options just minutes from home. Located conveniently between I-10 and the Westpark Tollway, Cinco Ranch provides easy access to Downtown Houston as well as employers in the Energy Corridor. Students attend Katy ISD schools.
- Maydell Jenks Elementary School
- Woodcreek Junior High School
- Tompkins High School
- The Westridge Creek Recreation Center is the newest major rec center in Cinco Ranch includes two tennis courts, a picnic pavilion, a playground, a swimming pool with a water slide tower, a splash pad, bathrooms, and changing facilities.
- The Lake House Recreation Center boasts a saline pool wonderland, a splash pad, a children's pool, two water slides, flexible meeting spaces, and more. CincoLife hosts year-round activities and events in The Lake House.
- The Water Park includes two water slides, a large pool, and a splash park.
- The Beach Club is a half-acre, four foot deep swimming lagoon, available for residents as the perfect staycation weekend.
- 17 Tennis Courts are available to residents.
- The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch is an 18-hold, par-71 daily fee course. Residents enjoy preferred tee times, greens discounts, and other perks.
- The Bayou Nature Trail extends roughly 4 miles through 70 acres of preserved woodlands and wetlands.
- The Katy YMCA is a first-rate fitness facility located in the heart of Cinco Ranch and offers around 150 free exercise classes each week.
- Students are zoned to Katy ISD
HOACinco Ranch Residential Property Association, Inc.
Estimated HOA dues: $1,100 per year.