Experience easy access to all the amenities of the big city while enjoying quiet country living in Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek.
The wooded community is just a short 10-minute drive into Katy or 45 minutes to Downtown Houston, where residents can experience the abundance of dining, shopping, and entertainment that the area offers!
On-site amenities include a fitness center, resident lodge, and community amphitheater. The community also has croquet, bocce ball, hiking and a playground.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Lamar CISD, which in 2016 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency.
The award-winning floor plans from Coventry Homes available in this community feature our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing new home buyers to save on energy bills.
Learn more about new homes in Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek today!
Schools in the 70' Homesites Community
are located within the Lamar CISD
Huggins Elementary School (Elementary School)
Leaman Jr. High School (Junior High School)
Foster High School (High School)
Fulshear High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.29 per $100 of appraised valuation.
LEAD Association Management
Estimated HOA Dues: $1,200.00 per year.
- A 670-acre environmentally friendly master-planned community, full of small-town charm, Fulshear Creek Crossing is located in Fulshear (west of Houston) at the intersection of FM 1093 (Westheimer Road in Houston) and FM 359 (Main Street in Fulshear)
- Easy access to I-10 and FM 1093/Westpark Tollway
- Via the Westpark Tollway, the Grand Parkway is 7 minutes to the east and the Katy Freeway Energy Corridor is 15 minutes to the northeast. The Galleria/Uptown Houston is 25 minutes away and Downtown Houston is 30 minutes away
- The Grand Pkwy. provides access to grocery and retail stores including Home Depot, HEB, Target and Wal-Mart
- Shopping options include Katy Mills Mall, LaCenterra, Old Town Katy, and Villagio as well as a variety of shops and boutiques in Dowtown Fulshear
- Restaurants in Fulshear include Ray's Grill, Dozier's BBQ, Essence House Cafe, Texas Tradition, Deckker's Mesquite Grill, Pepperoni's, Waterside Grill (Weston Lakes Country Club) and Subway
- Homesites are approx. 1/4 acre homesites (80' x 135')
- Limited number of waterfront homesites available overlooking Fulshear Creek and Union Chappel Creek
- A scenic lake will also be featured within the community
- Rolling hills and gorgeous views with terrains reminiscent of the Hill Country with trees, creeks and lakes
- Amenities include The Lodge, the social center for the community complete with a Jr. Olympic swimming pool, fitness room, greenbelt park areas and walking trails
- Lamar Consolidated ISD
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.