Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek offers residents quiet country living and easy access to all the amenities of the big city.
In this wooded community you can listen to the gentle flow of Fulshear Creek as you relax in your back yard or make the short 10 minute drive into Katy or 45 minutes to Downtown Houston to experience the abundance of dining, shopping, and entertainment that the area has to offer!
On-site amenities in the community include a fitness center, resident lodge, and community amphitheater. The community also has croquet, bocce ball, hiking and a playground.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Lamar CISD, which in 2016 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency.
The award-winning floor plans available in this community feature Coventry Homes’ comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing new home buyers to build a home that is energy efficient and saves on bills.
Learn more about new homes in Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek today!
Schools in the 90' Homesites Community
are located within the Lamar CISD
Huggins Elementary: K-5th (Elementary School)
Leaman Junior High: 6th-8th (Middle School)
Fulshear High: 9th-10th (Junior High School)
Foster High: 11th-12th (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.29 per $100 of appraised valuation.
LEAD Association Management
Estimated HOA Dues: $1,200.00 per year.
- A 670-acre environmentally friendly master-planned community, full of small-town charm, Fulshear Creek Crossing is located in Fulshear (west of Houston) at the intersection of FM 1093 (Westheimer Road in Houston) and FM 359 (Main Street in Fulshear)
- Easy access to I-10 and FM 1093/Westpark Tollway
- Via the Westpark Tollway, the Grand Parkway is 7 minutes to the east and the Katy Freeway Energy Corridor is 15 minutes to the northeast. Galleria/Uptown Houston area is 25 minutes away and Downtown Houston just 30 minutes away
- The Grand Pkwy. provides access to grocery and retail stores including Home Depot, HEB, Target and Wal-Mart
- Shopping options include Katy Mills Mall, LaCenterra, Old Town Katy, and Villagio, as well as a variety of shops and boutiques in Downtown Fulshear
- Restaurants in Fulshear include Ray's Grill, Dozier's BBQ, Essence House Cafe, Texas Tradition, Deckker's Mesquite Grill, Pepperoni's, Waterside Grill (Weston Lakes Country Club) and Subway
- Homesites are typically 1/2 acre (90' x 140')
- Limited number of waterfront homesites available overlooking Fulshear Creek and Union Chappel Creek
- A scenic lake and vineyards are featured within the community
- Rolling hills and gorgeous views with terrains reminiscent of the Hill Country with trees, creeks and lakes throughout the community
- Amenities include The Lodge, the social center for the community complete with a Jr. Olympic swimming pool, fitness room, greenbelt park areas and walking trails
- Lamar Consolidated ISD
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.