Overview of Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek
Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek offers residents quiet country living and easy access to all the amenities of the big city.
In this wooded community you can listen to the gentle flow of Fulshear Creek as you relax in your back yard or make the short 10 minute drive into Katy or 45 minutes to Downtown Houston to experience the abundance of dining, shopping, and entertainment that the area has to offer!
On-site amenities in the community include a fitness center, resident lodge, and community amphitheater. The community also has croquet, bocce ball, hiking and a playground.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Lamar CISD, which in 2016 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency.
The award-winning floor plans available in this community feature Coventry Homes’ comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing new home buyers to build a home that is energy efficient and saves on bills.
Learn more about new homes in Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek today!
- Huggins Elementary: K-5th
- Leaman Junior High: 6th-8th
- Fulshear High: 9th-10th
- Foster High: 11th-12th
- A 670-acre environmentally friendly master-planned community, full of small-town charm, Fulshear Creek Crossing is located in Fulshear (west of Houston) at the intersection of FM 1093 (Westheimer Road in Houston) and FM 359 (Main Street in Fulshear)
- Easy access to I-10 and FM 1093/Westpark Tollway
- Via the Westpark Tollway, the Grand Parkway is 7 minutes to the east and the Katy Freeway Energy Corridor is 15 minutes to the northeast. Galleria/Uptown Houston area is 25 minutes away and Downtown Houston just 30 minutes away
- The Grand Pkwy. provides access to grocery and retail stores including Home Depot, HEB, Target and Wal-Mart
- Shopping options include Katy Mills Mall, LaCenterra, Old Town Katy, and Villagio, as well as a variety of shops and boutiques in Downtown Fulshear
- Restaurants in Fulshear include Ray's Grill, Dozier's BBQ, Essence House Cafe, Texas Tradition, Rio Bravo Mesquite Grill, Pepperoni's, Waterside Grill (Weston Lakes Country Club) and Subway
- Homesites are typically 1/2 acre (90' x 140')
- A scenic lake and vineyards are featured within the community
- Rolling hills and gorgeous views with terrains reminiscent of the Hill Country with trees, creeks and lakes throughout the community
- Amenities include The Lodge, the social center for the community complete with a Jr. Olympic swimming pool, fitness room, greenbelt park areas and walking trails
- Students attend Lamar Consolidated ISD
HOALEAD Association Management
Estimated HOA dues: $1,200 per year.