Plentiful open space, numerous amenities and luxurious homes infused with relaxing coastal charm – welcome to Pomona, located in Manvel, TX, along the tall grass and native wetlands of Mustang Bayou.
At Pomona, a deep sense of community makes your new address more than just a street name and number. Pomona is designed to bring families, friends and neighbors together through masterfully designed community gardens, natural play areas, one-of-a-kind amenities and an endless array of community events.
Active lifestyles are encouraged through a master plan that includes amenities such as a recreational center, a swimming pool, an event lawn, a children’s playground, an event pavilion, and a trail system through more than 300 acres of the Mustang Bayou dedicated to wetlands and protective waters.
The community is strategically located to take advantage of the dining and amenities located along the Highway 288 growth corridor in Manvel, as well as the Medical Center, Downtown Houston, the Galleria and more.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Alvin ISD, which in 2017 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency. Residents can look forward to being zoned to Alvin ISD’s newest high school, Shadow Creek High School, and the on-site Pomona Elementary.
The new homes for sale in Pomona use award-winning floor plans built with our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing for a stylish home that is also eco-friendly.
Learn more about the spacious new homes available in Pomona today.
Schools in the 65' Homesites Community
are located within the
Pomona Elementary School (Elementary School)
Rodeo Palms Junior High (Junior High School)
Shadow Creek High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.87 per $100 of appraised valuation.
First Service Residential
Estimated HOA Dues: $1,164.00 per year.
- Camp Pomona is the community recreation center along Mustang Bayou with a state of the art "exploration zone" playground and resort-style swimming pool. Poolside cabanas provide a shady, comfortable way to keep an eye on the kids splashing in the water nearby.
- The Grove - The community's large open-air pavilion. You can find residents coming together for community events here or reserve the space and host your own party at The Grove!
- Fish Camp - Grab your poles and bait and see if the fish are biting down at the Fish Camp! The Pomona lake system is one of a kind, and provides views unlike any other community in the area
- Onsite Community Lifestyle Coordinator - The Lifestyle Coordinator of the community is available to residents to plan community events and bring the community together. Pomona is a tight-knit community that gathers often for events and fellowship.
- The wide greenbelts, sloping hills and century-old oak trees along the banks of Mustang Bayou winding throughout Pomona provide a beautiful, natural area for the community to come together.
- Convenient access to Pearland Town Center, Medical Center and downtown Houston via nearby Highway 288
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.