Liberty Branch, located in the Village of Creekside Park in the nationally recognized community of The Woodlands, offers buyers the option to build one of the many attractive floor plan designs from Coventry Homes.
Coventry Homes’ floor plan designs in Liberty Branch feature unique and elegant architectural designs such as French Country, Craftsman, Tudor, Classical and Mediterranean in floor plans ranging from 2,900 to 6,000 square-feet. Some award-winning designs boast covered front and rear porches, with both traditional and rear-lane garage access. New homes in the community feature our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing buyers to build a new home that is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Liberty Branch evokes an elegant, yet comfortable lifestyle reminiscent of neighborhoods past with tree-lined streets and walking paths surrounding two beautiful parks, all located within minutes of the ExxonMobil complex and the many employment centers of The Woodlands. In addition to enjoying the amenities of The Woodlands, Liberty Branch residents will experience easy walking access to the Creekside Village Center.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Tomball ISD, which in 2017 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency.
Come home to The Woodlands and enjoy your new Coventry Home and the unique lifestyle of Liberty Branch. Learn more about new homes in Liberty Branch today!
Schools in the 65' Homesites - Traditional Community
are located within the Tomball ISD
Timber Creek Elementary School (Elementary School)
Tomball Junior High School (Junior High School)
Creekside Park Junior High - Set to open 2016-2017 (Junior High School)
Tomball High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $2.82 per $100 of appraised valuation.
The Woodlands Township Tax
Estimated HOA Dues: $0.23 per $100 per year.
- Located in Houston's largest master-planned development, The Woodlands, a 28,000-acre community nestled in the forests just 27 miles north of downtown Houston.
- Creekside is a 3492-acre development which will be home to 7,100 households.
- Enjoy easy access to I-45, Sam Houston Tollway, Hardy Tollway and George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Shopping, restaurants and entertainment venues are minutes from your home. Enjoy The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, and The Woodlands Waterway.
- Creekside Park Village Shopping Center has become the central hub of Creekside. With great restaurants, spa services and a splash zone for the kids. You will never need to go anywhere else!
- Creekside offers vast areas of parklands totaling 1,850 acres, including Liberty Square Park and Rockwell Square Park.
- Crossroads Square at Creekside Park, features a diverse selection of restaurants and convenient services to Creekside. All while boasting central valet service and covered walkways.
- The Woodlands Country Club offers: an 18-hole Pines Course; an 18-hole Oaks Course; 18-hole Gary Player Course; 27-hole Palmer Course with new clubhouse facilities; and the Tournament Players Course.
- The Creekside Park YMCA and Adventure Center features an indoor activity center, amphitheater, day camps, children's programs, and much more for residents to enjoy.
- Minutes from Montgomery College and University Center.
- Students attend schools in Tomball ISD.
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
$0.23 per $100
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.