Towne Lake, named "Best Master Planned Community" during the 2016 Greater Houston Builders Association PRISM Awards, is a beautiful community reminiscent of the Texas Hill Country.
The community boasts one of the largest private residential lakes in the Greater Houston area with 14 miles of shoreline. On-site amenities in the community include a marina, waterfront boardwalk with shopping and dining, amenity center, a water park with a lazy river, a fitness center, a private island, waterfront amphitheater, and more. Residents can also experience endless community events, making Towne Lake feel like home and a vacation.
A convenient location off Barker Cypress and US 290 means Towne Lake is just a short drive to all the major shopping and dining options offered in the greater Cypress area.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD, which in 2017 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency. Students attend the on-site Rennell Elementary School, on-site Anthony Middle School, and Cy-Ranch High School.
New homes in the community are based on award-winning floor plans and feature our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing buyers to build a new home that is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Learn more about new homes in Towne Lake today.
Schools in the 80' Homesites Community
are located within the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD
Rennell Elementary School (Elementary School)
Anthony Middle School (Middle School)
Cypress Ranch High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.74 per $100 of appraised valuation.
Estimated HOA Dues: $1,408.00 per year.
- Picturesque 2,400-acre master-planned community, reminiscent of the Texas Hill Country, conveniently located off Barker Cypress and Greenhouse Rd. in the heart of Cypress
- Easy access to US 290, FM 1960, I-10, and Beltway 8; just 30 minutes from downtown Houston
- Waterfront shopping and dining, community amphitheatre and business center
- Close proximity to both BlackHorse Golf Club (two 18-hole public courses) and the Houston National Golf Club (27 championship hole public course)
- Richard E. Berry Educational Support Center (concerts, theatrical events and more), Lone-Star College - Cy Fair and a state-of-the-art branch of Harris County Public Library are just minutes away
- Towne Lake was awarded "Best Master-Planned Community of the Year” by Greater Houston Builders Association’s 2016 PRISM Awards
- Beautiful 300-acre lake serves as the centerpiece of the community, making Towne Lake the only community in Houston connected by water
- Lakefront homesites available
- Community clubhouse, featuring a state-of-the-art fitness center, a rentable room for parties, tennis courts, playground, resort-style swimming pool and children's playground
- Twenty hike and bike trails plus parks and community areas
- Cy-Fair ISD with an on-site elementary school (Rennell Elementary)
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.