Overview of Towne Lake
Towne Lake, named "Best Master Planned Community" during the 2016 Greater Houston Builders Association PRISM Awards, is a beautiful community reminiscent of the Texas Hill Country.
The community boasts one of the largest private residential lakes in the Greater Houston area with 14 miles of shoreline. On-site amenities in the community include a marina, waterfront boardwalk with shopping and dining, amenity center, a water park with a lazy river, a fitness center, a private island, waterfront amphitheater, and more. Residents can also experience endless community events, making Towne Lake feel like home and a vacation.
A convenient location off Barker Cypress and US 290 means Towne Lake is just a short drive to all the major shopping and dining options offered in the greater Cypress area.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD, which in 2017 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency. Students attend the on-site Rennell Elementary School, on-site Anthony Middle School, and Cy-Ranch High School.
New homes in the community are based on award-winning floor plans and feature our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing buyers to build a new home that is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Learn more about new homes in Towne Lake today.
- Rennell Elementary School
- Anthony Middle School
- Cypress Ranch High School
- Picturesque 2,400-acre master-planned community, reminiscent of the Texas Hill Country, conveniently located off Barker Cypress and Greenhouse Rd. in the heart of Cypress
- Easy access to US 290, FM 1960, I-10, and Beltway 8; just 30 minutes from downtown Houston
- Waterfront shopping and dining, community amphitheatre and business center
- Close proximity to both BlackHorse Golf Club (two 18-hole public courses) and the Houston National Golf Club (27 championship hole public course)
- Richard E. Berry Educational Support Center (concerts, theatrical events and more), Lone-Star College - Cy Fair and a state-of-the-art branch of Harris County Public Library are just minutes away
- Towne Lake was awarded "Best Master-Planned Community of the Year” by Greater Houston Builders Association’s 2016 PRISM Awards
- Beautiful 300-acre lake serves as the centerpiece of the community, making Towne Lake the only community in Houston connected by water
- Lakefront homesites available
- Community clubhouse, featuring a state-of-the-art fitness center, a rentable room for parties, tennis courts, playground, resort-style swimming pool and children's playground
- Twenty hike and bike trails plus parks and community areas
- Cy-Fair ISD with an on-site elementary school (Rennell Elementary)
Estimated HOA dues: $1,548 per year.