Located within the 11,400-acre master-planned community of Bridgeland
, Hidden Creek offers residents unique amenities and luxurious, modern living, along with extraordinary natural beauty. Enjoy catch-and-release fishing, canoeing, or kayaking on the three-mile lake system. Observe birds and butterflies while strolling down nearby nature trails.
A desirable feature of Bridgeland is the Lakeland Activity Center
, the 6-acre, 6,000-square-foot activity center. A full time Activity Director keeps the schedule busy with endless community events and over 30 interest groups available for all hobbies. Also nearby is the Lakeland Village Park
where residents can enjoy 20-acres of playing fields, tennis courts, playgrounds, a canoe/kayak launch, and a year-round, heated lap pool.
Living in Bridgeland provides easy access to desirable restaurants, grocery stores, and the many attractions of the bustling Houston suburb. Students attend the exemplary Cypress Fairbanks ISD, and are anticipating the excitement surrounding the new 127-acre educational village
within the community, which opens in August 2017.
Schools in the Bridgeland Community
are located within the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD
Pope Elementary School (Elementary School)
Wells Elementary (Opening August 2017) (Elementary School)
Smith Middle School (Middle School)
Cypress Ranch High School (High School)
Bridgeland High School (Opening August 2017) (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.64 per $100 of appraised valuation.
Bridgeland Master HOA/ Hidden Creek
Estimated HOA Dues: $1,197.00 per year.
- Gorgeous master-planned community in the northwest Houston suburb of Cypress; conveniently located between US 290 and I-10, with easy access to SH 99.
- 2015 Texas Association of Builders Community of the Year
- Sustainable, tight-knit, eco-friendly community. Detailed conservation plan protects area’s natural features for the enjoyment of all residents.
- More than 60 miles of beautiful interconnecting trails, including three regional trails, exercise trails with fitness stations and nature trails featuring wildlife observation areas.
- More than 900 acres of tranquil lakes provide premiere recreational activities for residents, and homes to more than 140 species of birds.
- Lakeland Activity Center features a 6,000-square-foot Community Center where residents can get fit, swim and participate in a variety of events, classes and clubs.
- Lakeland Village Park features a fishing pier, a canoe/kayak launch with boats available for residents’ use, a spray park, year-round heated lap pool, multiple tennis courts, playgrounds, walking trails and playfields.
- Master Education Plan includes pre-school, special needs, private and public school sites. Students currently attend schools in Cypress-Fairbanks ISD.
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.