Overview of Bridgeland
The 11,400-acre master-planned community Bridgeland, offers residents unique amenities and luxurious, modern living, along with extraordinary natural beauty. Enjoy catch-and-release fishing, canoeing, or kayaking on the three-mile lake system. Observe birds and butterflies while strolling down nearby nature trails.
A desirable feature of Bridgeland is the Lakeland Activity Center, the 6-acre, 6,000-square-foot activity center. A full time Activity Director keeps the schedule busy with endless community events and over 30 interest groups available for all hobbies. Also nearby is the Lakeland Village Park where residents can enjoy 20-acres of playing fields, tennis courts, playgrounds, a canoe/kayak launch, and a year-round, heated lap pool.
Living in Bridgeland provides easy access to desirable restaurants, grocery stores, and the many attractions of the bustling Houston suburb. Students attend the exemplary Cypress Fairbanks ISD, and are anticipating the excitement surrounding the new 127-acre educational village within the community.
- Pope Elementary School
- Wells Elementary (Opening August 2017)
- Smith Middle School
- Cypress Ranch High School
- Bridgeland High School (Opening August 2017)
- Gorgeous master-planned community in the northwest Houston suburb of Cypress; conveniently located between US 290 and I-10, with easy access to SH 99.
- 2015 Texas Association of Builders Community of the Year
- Sustainable, tight-knit, eco-friendly community. Detailed conservation plan protects area’s natural features for the enjoyment of all residents.
- More than 60 miles of beautiful interconnecting trails, including three regional trails, exercise trails with fitness stations and nature trails featuring wildlife observation areas.
- More than 900 acres of tranquil lakes provide premiere recreational activities for residents, and homes to more than 140 species of birds.
- Lakeland Activity Center features a 6,000-square-foot Community Center where residents can get fit, swim and participate in a variety of events, classes and clubs.
- Lakeland Village Park features a fishing pier, a canoe/kayak launch with boats available for residents’ use, a spray park, year-round heated lap pool, multiple tennis courts, playgrounds, walking trails and playfields.
- Master Education Plan includes pre-school, special needs, private and public school sites. Students currently attend schools in Cypress-Fairbanks ISD.
HOABridgeland Master HOA/ Hidden Creek
Estimated HOA dues: $1,197 per year.