Coventry Homes has been playing a vital role in the Texas homebuilding industry since 1988. In those years, the McGuyer Homebuilders, Inc. (MHI) company has built over 50,000 homes under its signature brands - Coventry Homes, Plantation Homes, and Wilshire Homes, and has maintained a strong presence across the major markets of Texas, including San Antonio, Houston, Austin, and Dallas–Fort Worth.
In fact, Coventry Homes has been consistently ranked amongst the top new homebuilders in the nation for years now, making it a great choice for building a new home for community developers, new homebuyers, and realtors.
- Clients love Coventry Homes! This is evident from the fact that the company has a customer recommendation approval rating of 98%.
- A home building company with strong roots and foundation, Coventry has been constructing award-winning new homes for Texans since 1988.
- An industry leader for energy-efficient and environment-friendly construction, Coventry follows stringent Eco Smart building regulations.
- Coventry offers home designs in well-situated communities, which feature popular facilities such as shopping malls and supermarkets. However, you can also build a home wherever you desire, with the “Build on Your Lot” program.
- A variety of flexible and innovative floor plans are available. They can be customized, allowing you to make your home distinctly yours.
So, if it’s a beautiful new home you need built, Coventry Homes can do it for you!